The alignment of your teeth is vital for optimum oral health. In fact, if you have the ideal alignment of your teeth, you can reduce your risk of cavities, lower your chances for conditions like TMJ that can hurt your jaw in the future, and your teeth will be easier to clean with your toothbrush and dental floss each day.
Our dentist, Dr. Janelle Bacino, can help you with your alignment needs using Invisalign®. Invisalign is an ideal method to align your teeth discreetly, making them extremely popular for teens and adults alike. That is why our team at Bacino Dentistry in San Diego, California, is happy to share some information on Invisalign with you.
Here are some facts on Invisalign for your smile’s alignment needs:
– One benefit is there are no food or drinks limitations with Invisalign because they are easily snapped on and off, so you can still enjoy your favorite treats with little inconvenience to your everyday life.
– Invisalign aligners are changed out about every two weeks as they gently align your teeth and jaw into the ideal position.
– The Invisalign aligners are easy to clean and maintain, making your oral health hygiene routine quick and simple every day.
– For those who have underbites, crowded teeth, minor spacing issues, overbites, or crossbites, Invisalign might work for you.
– Invisalign aligners are clear, making them hard to see by others.
If you think Invisalign could be right for you, or if you have questions about Invisalign in general, please feel free to contact us at 858-273-0111 to make an appointment. We are always happy to review your current alignment and see how we can help you and your smile.