Are you aware of all the benefits that dentures can provide? Dentures are commonly thought of as instruments to replace entire rows of teeth, but the truth is they can be used for as little as a single tooth as well. If for any reason you have to replace your missing teeth, it is important to visit your dentist to determine if dentures are right for you. For more information concerning dentures, consider the following list:
– Dentures are a tooth prosthetic that is temporary and removable.
– Dentures will need to be removed each day or night for proper cleaning.
– Never apply bleach, teeth whiteners or hot water to your dentures. Furthermore, avoid all other abrasive cleaning materials.
– Avoid leaving your dentures out to stain, as they can easily dry out and crack.
– Exercise caution when handling dentures, because if you drop them, they can shatter. If damage should occur to your dentures, bring them to your dentist for repairs. Never try to fix them yourself.
– If you need a few teeth replaced, partial dentures are in order whereas complete dentures can be used for replacing entire rows of teeth.
For assistance with dentures from a dentist in San Diego, California, our team at Bacino Dentistry can help you. If are in need of dentures from Dr. Janelle Bacino, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office. We can be reached at 858-273-0111.